I'm not sure how 2012 can beat 2011. I had my first child in 2011! Best year yet. One of my favorite experiences was introducing Michelangelo to all his new family. I'm so glad we got to share so much of his early life with our family and friends over the holidays. I have also loved the 3+ months I got to spend at home with him. There is nothing better than laying in bed in the morning and watching him just grin at me for half an hour before we get up and moving. I will miss that most when I go back to work on Tuesday.
1. Use people's names - I'm always afraid to do this because I'm afraid I'll get someone's name wrong and as a result I don't end up remembering anyone's name because I never use them.
2. Don't blame - I'm hoping this will help me to be more understanding, less angry, to harbor fewer hard feelings toward people, and in the end make both my work life and my personal life more enjoyable.
3. Write every day - I want to remember my life better and I think the best way to do that is to write at least a few sentences every day.
And so this blog has become my blog of 2012. Let's see how long it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment