Thursday, March 23, 2017

Micah's Dream

Micah woke up just before I left the house for work this morning and when I went up to give him a quick hug before I left, he reported on a pretty mature, story like dream. It was the first time I can remember him describing a dream that it seemed like anyone else might have had.

He said there was a battle and that only the good guys were wearing hoods that were pulled down such that their eyes were covered and they couldn't see. The good guys didn't have any weapons, but the bad guys had swords and knives under their shirts on their backs. And when the good guys went to fight, they would just take the weapons from behind the bad guys before the bad guys could get to them.

It's a short description, but it seemed kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment