Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Micah in 2015

2/14 According to Micah, Jesus is a person in the big book at the babysitter's house.

3/29 Micah wants to know if little kids turn into big kids, big kids turn into grownups, and grownups turn into giants.

5/28 After radio traffic report: "Why do they keep saying Butler street? I think Butler is so funny. Butt-ler."

5/31 Micah says bison are "the lion of cows."

6/18 "I want to walk down the street wearing this (mask) because I don't want anyone to realize me."

6/25 "I wish I could climb or fly. Because I want to know what the mulberries at the top of the tree taste like."

10/13 Micah knows a girl named Cionna ("See-Ah-Nah"). She's in his dreams and she's very strong and can fight dinosaurs.

12/2 "I want to wear all brown today so I can be in camouflage with the floor."

No comments:

Post a Comment