Tonight Micah and I were playing a game. He made a "ding dong" for himself out of play dough and put it on the wall outside the bathroom, went in the bathroom, closed the door, and waited for me to come ring the ding dong to be let in.
When I did, he answered the door, "Hi. This is my house. I don't have any toys." Very matter of fact.
I asked what he did have if he didn't have toys. "I have some sinks. I have this toilet. I picked it out at a store. It came in a box. I carried it very carefully so it didn't fall on my head and smush me. I put it on the corner and I told the man how much does it cost. He said three dollars. I said I want to buy it. So he gave me some money and I gave him some money and he gave me some papers and I took it home and I put it here."
All the while, Micah is also pulling over the step stool, lifting the lid on the toilet, pulling his pants down, and now pooping.
No comments:
Post a Comment