Yesterday, Micah found two pieces of essentially an enormous shoelace that Michael had taken out of a hooded sweatshirt and cut into two. He immediately gave one to me and pretended to fish with them.
I took the game one step farther, I got two magnets from the fridge and taped them to the shoelaces, two kitchen knives and taped them to the other end of the shoelaces, put a piece of blue fabric on the floor in a circle, and then we pulled magnetic letters from the fridge, put them in the "pond" and fished for them.
I got a pot from Micah's kitchen and we put the fish into the pot and then after a while I asked him to cook the fish for me. He got us plates and forks, pretended to cut the fish up and put one on each plate and served them to me.
I took a few bites and then asked him if he cooked them on the stove. He said no. I asked if he cooked them in the oven. He said no. I asked how he cooked them. He thought for a minute and then he shrugged with his hands up in the air and said, "I didn't cook them. I just cut them." I made a grossed out face and insisted his cook them for me so he cooked them on the stove and also in the oven and then brought them back. It was a very fun game.
No comments:
Post a Comment