Micah woke up from his nap and thus conversation followed:
Micah: I had a dream.
Mama: really? What did you dream?
Mi: An elephant.
Ma: Was it a nice elephant?
Mi: Yeah.
Ma: What was he doing?
Mi: He was playing with me with his trunk.
Ma: Really?
Mi: Yeah, the trunk was a little bit scary. I had another animal.
Ma: In your dream? What other animal did you see?
Mi: A tiger.
Ma: What did the tiger do?
Mi: He said, "Rawr," and then he ran over there.
Ma: Was it a nice tiger?
Mi: Um.
Ma: Was it a mean tiger?
Mi: It was a scared tiger. And I had another animal.
Ma: What was the other animal?
Mi: It was a little tiger.
Ma: Really? You had a big tiger and a little tiger?
Mi: Yeah, and I brought it home with me. And I fed it a carrot.
No comments:
Post a Comment