Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - Talking with Toddlers

Scene: Micah is loading the toilet up with a huge amount of rancid poop and requests that I sit in the room with him.

Micah wants me to get him a piece of toilet paper and wants to wipe himself. I say, no, I'm going to do it. (Because I prefer not to have him wipe poop all over his back, etc.)

Micah: Grandma poops and Grandma wipes her butt.
Mama: (laughs) Yes, that's true.
Mi: Mama poops and Mama wipes her butt.
Ma: Yep.
Mi: Dada poops and Dada wipes his butt.
Ma: Yep.
Mi: Kayaaaa.... Kaya poops outside, Kaya doesn't poop in the potty!
Ma:That's true.
Mi: Micah don't wanna poop in the yard! Micah wanna poop in the potty!
Ma: mmm hmmm
Mi: Grandma don't wanna poop in the yard! Grandma wanna poop in the potty!
Mama don't wanna poop in the yard! Mama wanna poop in the potty!
Dada don't wanna poop in the yard! Dada wanna poop in the potty!
Erin don't wanna poop in the yard! Erin wanna poop in the potty!
Cece don't wanna poop in the yard! Cece wanna poop in the potty!

And on and on and on. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment