Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 - Shhh! Whisper!

Micah always seems to learn things when we visit Gramma and Grandpa in New Hampshire. Yesterday morning, he whispered for the first time ever! We had a kinda tough weekend. The night we arrived, he came down with a fever and Grandma noticed his left ear was crusty. We took him to the ER and found out he had an ear infection. He spent the weekend being submitted to ear drops and eagerly awaiting his next dose of Tylenol and Ibuprofen. I think all of that compromised his sleep a bit (of course sleeping in the computer room with a half dozen glowing lights surely didn't help!).

Yesterday morning, he woke up crying around 6:45am. He didn't want to be put back in the pack and play but he still seemed tired so I brought him into our bed. He layed on my stomach for a while and then sat up for a minute. I pretended to still be asleep. After a minute he layed down again but then sat up again after just a little while. I kept pretending to sleep. He started whispering. "Potty." "I want ah potty." So I opened my eyes and whispered to him asking if he wanted to use the potty. He did and I took him to the bathroom, all the time having a whispered conversation. Afterward, I took him back to bed. He just kept whispering. "Dada's sleeping." "Micah whispering." Complete adorableness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment