Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

An additional noteworthy event... Micah suddenly knows all sorts of animal sounds. We discovered this on Friday. I have certainly told him what sounds all sorts of animals make but I have a feeling this is more a result of daycare/babysitting than it is of my personal influence. He knows if you ask him what a Cow, Dog, Sheep, or Owl says. He's learning what a Pig says. I'm working on teaching him what a Rooster says. It's pretty amazing how well he can distinguish when I didn't even realize he understood language until this past week! He also says "Banana" clear as a bell. He clearly asks for "Water" when he's thirsty. And of course, he is pretty good with "down" and "good girl" in reference to Kaya, although you have to know what he's saying in order to understand those two. Despite this weekend's illness, this baby is about to explode, it's really remarkable to experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment