Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday, December 11, 2015 - Taking Very Good Care of Myself

Conversation with Micah:

Micah: How do you keep yourself from dying?
Mama: By following the rules and being safe and going to the doctor and taking care of yourself.
Mi: You need to do all of those things because I want you to live a really really long time. All the way to when I have a wife! That's a really long time!
Ma: I would like that.
Mi: And then you can be my wife!
Ma: I can't be your wife.
Mi: Why not?
Ma: Because I'm your mama. And you won't want me to be your wife anyway, you'll find someone else to be your wife.

Mi: I will be really really sad when you die.
Ma: That's okay.
Mi: Why that's okay?
Ma: Because we love each other and so we'll be sad when each other dies.
Mi: I'm going to take lots and lots of pictures of you so that I can remember how nice you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment