Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Thursday, October 9, 2015 - Perfection

I'll admit that it wasn't a perfect night. I was woken at 11pm, 12am, 1am, 2am, 3am, 5am, and got up for the day at 6am. Wow, that REALLY looks awful when I put it in print! But I am willing to say that it was a wonderful night nonetheless.

At midnight, Micah quietly walked into our room. I was tired, I just lay there. He walked right up to my side of the bed and I put my arm out, he climbed into bed and snuggled up next to me, and we just slept there for an hour with my arm around him. We have never done that, or at least not since he was an infant. I have no idea what he actually came in for. I don't know why I didn't ask him. But it was so nice to just sleep together for that hour (until he started talking in his sleep and I carried him back to his room at 1am).

No comments:

Post a Comment