Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday, July 21, 2014 - Family Reunion Follow Up

Micah had an absolute blast at the family reunion last weekend. He especially loved his cousin Sophie who was also in love with him. The first night, I put him to bed while a group of kids were loudly playing Monopoly outside his bedroom door and he went to sleep without a problem. In the morning he asked, "Where are the kids?" and was sad to find that they had gone back to their own rooms.

He also had a blast in the 1 foot deep toddler pool, even when the temperature was in the 70's. He had a horse that was driving a dump truck all over the bottom of the water and he played for quite a long time in that pool. On the drive home, he asked if we could go to the pool when we got home. He was very upset when I told him the pool would be closed by the time we got home, but he got super excited when I suggested we go to the pool today instead.

In other news, I recently read that at his age, Micah should be able to use 4 word sentences. Here are some recent speech samples:

"The bunny was floating down the stream and his little boat tipped over and now his butt is wet because he doesn't have hands so he can't swim."

"Pillows are warm and comfortable to sleep on at night."

After having his first red hot candy, "This candy is a little bit good."

While using a potty on the side of the tollway and wearing dinosaur stickers all over his face, "I'm a monster and I have a monster penis." hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment