Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 30, 2012

Micah got his first band aid today. We are spending the weekend at Matt's family's camp because it's in the mid 90's in pittsburgh but about twenty degrees cooler in the allegheny national forest where we are.

Not surprisingly, there is a lot of beer consumption at the camp. And Micah sure does love empty cans and bottles. So he was playing with an empty beer can and it turns out that those openings really are sharp. He cut the middle finger of his right hand just next to the finger nail. Didn't bother him a bit but I noticed because it was bleeding like crazy.

The only way I could get it to stop was a band aid and it was completely fascinating to him. He just stared at his fingers while he opened and closed his fist again and again and again. It was adorable. Eventually, her put his whole hand in his mouth and started sucking on it and I had to take the band aid off to be sure he wouldn't get it off in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment