Micah pulled himself up to stand for the first time this morning. I was sitting in the living room with him and he was sitting facing me. He reached up and grabbed my arm and worked very hard to straighten his legs and then raise his torso and then he turned and grabbed onto the edge of the exersaucer and started playing with one of the toys that sticks up on the edge. It was pretty incredible.
I feel so lucky that I stayed home until his first nap today. Tonight is a late night at work for me so Michael is putting him to bed and I stayed home a little longer than usual to get a little extra baby time. Sometimes I feel very jealous that Michael sees most of Micah's firsts first. It was nice to have one to myself!
He's also super mobile with regard to scooting. He does an army crawl type thing where he reaches in front, lifts his body off the ground with his toes and pulls himself along with his arms. He hasn't quite figured out how his knees can play into the whole thing yet and any pushing happens with his feet. But he can make pretty good time with this method!
No comments:
Post a Comment