I think Micah became a kid yesterday. He didn't exactly do anything differently but I feel like he did the things he always does intentionally. Michael was tickling him and he kept turning away and burying his face in the crook of my elbow. He always does this but yesterday it seemed like he was actually playing with us. When I gave him a bath last night, I could swear he was actually mimicking having a conversation with me. It was the same babble and the same sounds he always makes, but somehow it seemed like he was actually pretending to talk to me. And then he turned to the toy he was holding (a little cup he plays with in the bath) and seemed like he was pretending to talk to it too. Even the way he was kicking in the bathtub seemed different to me somehow. I can't explain that one.
Another significant change is that the past two nights, when I put the monkey on his stomach, he grabs it by the head and puts the pacifier in his mouth by himself. It's so cute and so grown up! I'm sad that I'm loosing my little baby already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment